Let fresh air into the building with the AW1375 Series windows. Easily incorporated with storefront and curtainwall framing systems.
These architectural rated windows have a frame depth of 2 3/4″ (69.85mm) for dual glazed and 3 7/16″ (87.3mm) for triple glazing with mitered/sealed corners and crimped on an “L” shaped clip. The maximum dimensions are 72″ x 36” (1828.8mm x 914.4mm) or 42” x 78” (1066.8mm x 1981.2mm) for the dual glazed project-out awning configuration.
Project-out vent designs are available as Casement and Awning. Project-in vents are available as Hopper and Casement options. Screens are also available with frames finished to match the window.
- Multi-point locking.
- Can be integrated in all Alumicor curtain wall and window systems
- Open-out (Awning & Casement) and open-in (Hopper & Casement) window options
- Polyamide thermal break provides u-factor of 0.43 (Zone 6) and permits two-color interior/exterior finishes
- 3 5/32″ (80.17mm) Sight Line – Open in
- 3 3//32″ (78.58mm) Sight Line – Open out
- 2 3/4” (69.85mm) System Depth – Dual IGU
- 3 7/16″ (87.3mm) System Depth – Triple IGU
- Open-out Casement/Awning Windows have CAM handles.
- Open-out Casement/Awning Windows with optional Custodial Lock have ROTO/MPL hardware.
- Open-out Awning Windows with optional ADA Handle have ROTO/MPL hardware.
- Open-in Hopper/Casement Windows with optional Custodial Lock have MPL hardware.