Alumicor strives to provide you with the best product and service offering in the industry.
Toward that goal, we are making slight changes to some of our anodized finish colour offerings including the bronze finish for our stocked material.
The change will be effective 17/10/22.
Here are some key points associated with this change:
- No change to class I or II clear or black anodize.
- DARK BRONZE (code 42) will be replacing the current BRONZE (code 72).
- BRONZE (code 72) will no longer be kept in stock and lead-times will be extended if ordered on and after 17/10/22.
- Black anodized material will be in stock beginning 17/10/22.
- Other colours changing are: Medium Bronze (code 28); Light Bronze (code 75) and Champagne (code 76). The finish codes for these colours will remain the same.
- Orders placed before 17/10/22 will be finished in the prior colour.
- New finish colours will NOT be able to be requested prior to 17/10/22.
- ALL prior colours will remain available to order for replacement material and ongoing projects until 31/12/23.
- You MUST INDICATE the requirement for the prior colour on your PO.
- Pricing will NOT be impacted by these changes.
- The Alumicor website, Price Pages, etc. will be updated to reflect the colour changes.
- We have attached a flyer showing the changes. These communications will also be mailed to each client office and available from your client development manager (CDM).
- Your CDM will also have metal colour samples to show you the slight colour change difference if needed.
Please contact your client development manager if you have any questions.
On behalf of all the employees at Alumicor, I would like to thank you for your valued business and continued support.