The OGMA is a not for profit association run by volunteers that are dedicated to the betterment of our industry.
In addition to supporting local charities, the OGMA offers:
- Social/networking events such as “a night at the races”, spring and summer golf tournaments and fishing derbys
- Seminars on topics that are current and important to the membership
- Bursaries to students in the apprenticeship training program
- Safety group
- The Glazing Systems Specifications Manual, created in conjunction with the Architectural Glass & Metal Contractors Association
- In the very near future, watch for:
- Annual awards for “Excellence in Design” and “Excellence in Execution”
- Health and safety programs tailored to your business (in conjunction with the Workplace Safety & Prevention Services)
Return often to www.ogma.ca and you’ll soon catch a glimpse of the new website with much more information on current and upcoming events. Or click TOPGLASS Conference & Exhibits for show information, an OGMA/Glass Canada event on May 28, 2014 that you will not want to miss. Alumicor is a Silver Sponsor for the show so be sure to visit us at booth 23!