With an enhanced thickness of 2" (50.8mm), the heavy duty Canadiana HD series doors offer maximum strength for applications that require superior durability
Key Features Include:
- Canadiana HD 2" Series doors are not just mechanically fastened. Each corner receives four deep penetration welds for added strength and security
- 700A doors have a narrow 2-3/8” (60.3mm) stile with 3-3/16” (81.0mm) top rail and 4-9/16” (115.9mm) bottom rail
- 800A doors have wide 4” (101.6mm) stiles, 4-9/16” (115.9mm) top rail and 8” (203.2mm) bottom rail
- Designed to accept most universal as well as specialty hardware
- Standard glazing infill of 1/4” (6.4mm) or 1” (25.4mm)
- Master Format Specifications for Div 081117 in WORD and PDF (English) and in WORD (French).